Thursday 7 July 2011

A not much happpened today, day.

Short but sweet today, nothing much happened, I got up went to hydrotherapy session, popped to the shops then went over to the Instructors house to drop off the forms he needs to fill in for my training funding. Got home, and John came home just after I got in, we went out to the garden and finished off digging out the turf in the new flowerbed.

The most amazing thing then happened, I found my lost house and car keys that I have been looking for, for 3 days, on the patio table. They were wet and soggy yet ok.

Tomorrow should be interesting though, I have a conference in Cardiff all day, put on by my ex-HR dept for civil servants to transition into the private sector, CV stuff and information on setting up your own business. There's free lunch so hey, it's worth a punt!

Once I get home I'm then off on my driving assessment session with the Instructor, which should be fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment