Tuesday 19 July 2011

Down to business...

Another relatively leisurely day all in all, I cooked myself some pasta for lunch then went to my 2pm appointment at Venture Wales to see one of their advisers and chat over what help they can provide me with whilst setting up my own business. I was there nearly an hour and it's all good stuff. There's almost constant help on tap if I need it and also what looks like some very helpful short training courses for marketing, business planning, book keeping and tax. It was interesting and informative and it's good to know that that help is at hand when I need it.

So the plan is to wait to do the courses until maybe September then actually register as a full blown client before Christmas time as the business has to be set up within 3 months of registering.

Today I've also managed to sort out a lunch with some ex work colleagues for tomorrow and also shopping and lunch on Thursday with my 2 friends, who I also used to work with but they're real life mates too. So I have two days of lunches out. I am officially a laydee wot lunches! Really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment