Thursday 21 July 2011

Laydees wot do shoppin' and lunch

This is becoming a habit., and a nice one too! I met up with my two lovely friends Jude and Donna today for a spot of shopping and some nosh. I popped over to Jude's first, we had a cuppa and then went into Cardiff to start some retail therapy. Jude bought a couple of lovely dresses and a tankini for her holidays and I managed to buy 2 pairs of shorts, a dress and a lovely pair of wedge sandals. We then met up with Donna and mooched around a few more shops before going for lunch. We had such a great time nattering and catching up with everyones news, we always say we should do it more often, but we never manage it. We resolved again to meet up more often, I do hope we can as we leave it way too long in between meet ups.

I had a fantastic day and was sad that it came to an end. Here's to girlie lunches out and about!

No comments:

Post a Comment