Tuesday 12 July 2011

A lesson in doing sod all

That's what I've done today.....sod all. I spent the majority of the day sat on my backside watching the tv. I did make a few phone calls though. I got my blood texts results back, fasting glucose: normal and cholesterol: normal, yay! Called the window company to see what was happening as I've not heard from them in a while, they said that there are 8 clients before us, and we should get the work done by the time we go on holidays, so that's good news, they will call me nearer the time. I called the fitness referral people regarding the fact they've got their dates wrong before they cancel my 4 months subscription when I'm only 6 weeks in, all sorted and updated. Finally I managed to get hold of the restaurant that my best friend is taking me to as a thank you for leaving her car here and me picking them up from Bristol airport on Thursday. Booked in for lunch at 1pm!

So I've lounged but been busy in a lazy way. I went to my Tuesday Aqua class this evening and as ever, enjoyed it, looking forward to class #2 of the week tomorrow morning. Generally a boring day all in all, hopefully I'll have something exciting to say soon. Oh hang on, I might have won the Eurolotto, as I bought a ticket........

No comments:

Post a Comment