Monday 11 July 2011

The ball is rolling...

...and gaining momentum! This morning I posted off the forms and paperwork for my training funding, hopefully that should all come through in a couple of weeks. I need to sort out the CRB check next as I can't start training without it. This afternoon I popped over to the local Venture Wales office (based in the park at the end of my street so really local!) to see if I could set up a meeting with one of their business advisers, and check out the business start up courses they provide for free. So I have an appointment for next Tuesday afternoon for a chat with an adviser, I'll probably look to go on the 4 days worth of courses in September as the August ones coincide with our holiday next month. Oooh it's seeming more real by the day.

I haven't really done much else today, except buying a nozzle attachement for the hosepipe, tres exciting mais no?!

No comments:

Post a Comment