Monday 25 July 2011

Bathroom demolition day

So our chaps arrived bang on 8am and got stuck in ripping out the bathroom. Noisy? Hell yeah. Did I think the house was about to fall down? Hell yeah. Do I now have a rather good sized room to work with? Hell yeah! So they worked like good 'uns and the whole bathroom is ripped out and in a skip on the drive. No tiles left on the walls, no radiator, no flooring, no ceiling, no door, no lights! Oh and best of all no wall between the old wc and the bathroom, just one lovely almost square space.

Tomorrow, it's plastering, wood work and sorting out where first fix stuff will be. I need to draw up a plan to show what goes where for them to follow and speak with the tiler as to how I want the tiles done. I cannot believe how much has been accomplished in one day, and it's great to see what the space actually looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment