Monday 4 July 2011

I'm going on Holibobs!

Oh yes I am, and I cannot wait. There's something rather exciting about having a holiday to look forward to, it's also been a long time coming (the decision to actually go on holiday) and it's all booked and paid for! So we shall be having a nice 10 night break in Cala D'or Majorca in a 4* hotel next month. I've been to Cala D'or and Majorca before but John hasn't, so it will be a new experience for him. I'm really looking forward to it, the only blip is the flight is 7am from Bristol so we will need to be there before 5am and leaving the house at stupid-am to get there, but the upside is getting to Majorca at half past 10 in the morning, so a whole proper day there to kick off.

I spent over 2 hours in the travel agents and went from Majorca to Menorca, Tunisia to the Algarve and over to Gozo, and ended up back in Majorca. The best thing is the hotel we are going to is adults only, no children allowed, which is fantastic. Peace and quiet. More hotels should do this!

After the excitement of booking the holiday I've managed to do nothing else all day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment