Friday 8 July 2011

Interesting and positive!

Had a good day, the conference was really rather good with excellent speakers and full of information that was really relevant. It was so much better than I was expecting and I've come away with a lot of ideas and leads to follow up on.

My driving instructor had to cancel on me as he too was in a conference that was going on longer than he expected. So we will re-arange for another day and time. So as I had time on my hands and didn't need to rush back home, I popped into the main office and handed my security pass in (that I forgot to do 3 weeks ago, oops!) and then popped into my old office for a quick catch up with my ex-workmates. Lots of things have happened since I left the place and major changes are afoot. It was lovely seeing them all even though it's only been a few weeks, but although I don't miss the work, I do miss them, a lot.

So I've had a great day, I wish they were all as nice as today was.

No comments:

Post a Comment