Tuesday 28 June 2011

The never ending job....Finished at last!

I had a moment of minor excitement today, the moment I finished my 5th tin of fence paint and my last brushstroke on the last piece of garden fence. The new garden fences have all had their two coats of paint. HURRAH! All 45 square metres of fence. Hurrah indeed. (I still have 40ft of driveway fence to paint yet but thats for another project!). Boredom banished for today at least.

I had a little conversation via email with my friend who is still in work this morning, and we plan to have a laydees wot lunch day together on 21st July, so thats something fab to look forward to! I also had a rather hard aqua cardio class early this evening, a different instructor to Wednesday and Friday classes and totally different exercises to do, I really quite enjoyed it!

So a good positive day all round, lots done and looking forward to aqua cardio class tomorrow morning, then I plan to start preparing the soil in the lower flower bed to plant the lavender in. More garden work, but at least at the end of it I'll have something I can look back at and enjoy.

I shall sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment