Wednesday 29 June 2011

Getting wet, it's quite addictive.

I am loving my aqua cardio classes, I really am and look forward to them 3 times a week. I try and get there 15-20 minutes early so I can get a bit of a swim in first, bonus! There's a nice group of regulars at the class too so we are all getting to know each other and actually have a giggle whilst working out. It's a nice little social hour 3 times a week, something I miss since leaving employment. I'm a social person you see, I like other peoples company (even though I'm happy in my own company too) and being at home alone all day every day can get boring. Don't get me wrong, I can chat to the 3 cats but they dont really chat back much. So my 3 hours a week in a pool is quite refreshing in more ways than one!

So after my hour in the pool this morning, I toddled off to Aldi on a recommendation from one of my fellow aqua classmates as they have adult water shoes on sale, much better grip with them than bare feet whilst running around a pool. I bought a lovely pair of lilac ones for less than 4 quid, bargain!

Just after that I got a text from my friend I used to work with, well we shared a room and really hit it off, she's just got back from a lovely long 3 weeks holiday in Greece, lucky thing. I can't wait to see her holiday photos. I'm still in limbo about deciding where we should go on holidays, but my husband is still dilly-dallying about when or where. Maybe I should just book something and tell him where and when!

Back home I made the decision that I couldn't do anything else in the back garden, but I could make a start painting the driveway fence. Its 45ft long and I managed to do about 5 ft of it before a huge black raincloud came over so I had to pack up. To be honest, I'm fed up of painting fences, I could do with never seeing a fence again in my life, it has to be done though, but maybe later rather than sooner !

No comments:

Post a Comment