Saturday 27 August 2011

Painting doors

It's never ending I tell you, 8 doors, 2 sides per door. Even though I'm using a mini roller it's taking an absolute age. So today I tackled the new bathroom door and doorframe. It took hours, and as the paint is an oil based one it absolutely stinks! Anyway that door and frame are now done, at flippin' last. Only another 6 doors to go, hurrah!

Not much else going on really, except DIY jobs. Once the doors are done then I have 2 sets of bannisters to paint before I can get the carpet fitters in to fit the stair and landing carpet I've ordered.

Tomorrow however, I do have an interesting day ahead, it's Photomarathon #2 of the year, this time based in Newport, so not to far to travel. 10 topics in 10 hours, should be a good day I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment