Thursday 4 August 2011

I'm now a Driving Instructor in training!

Yay! The weather was horrific, lashing rain and wind, but I had a great time. I thought ahead and bought a bottle of water and some chewing gum to stop my mouth totally drying out with nerves. It worked a treat. Had a really good lesson, lots of mixed driving, lots of pointers and new stuff to get my head around. We even stopped off in a transport cafe for a cuppa and some theory work. I should get my text books next week and next Friday is lesson #2 plus I'll be sitting in on someone else's lesson afterwards. I'm really quite excited about it all, but need to get my head stuck into the books and practise my driving in John's manual car more as there's only so much I can do in my little automatic.

Here's to training for a new career!

No comments:

Post a Comment